Do you have experience within Administration? Have you worked within a busy, pressured but organised job previously?
If so read on, Adecco are proud to be working with a well established Legal company who are seeking an Administration Assistant to join their expanding team in Canterbury.
Although this role is a busy and sometimes demanding position, the company itself values its employees with a relaxed working environment, a great team feel and Christmas close down.
* Administration experience.
* You must be an organised individual with great attention to detail.
* Used to working in a busy and pressured environment therefore have a calm attitude to problem solving.
* Working closely with a senior team member to provide administrative support and personal assistant duties
* Using Microsoft Office programs to organise and collate information to ensure efficient filing
* Delivering excellent customer service via phone and emails to a large portfolio of 80-100 client accounts
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 8.30am till 5pm
Duration of contract: Perm
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now or call Charlotte or Emma on (phone number removed).
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy