Entry Level Administrator - Excellent training opportunity
Our Theale based has an excellent opportunity arisen for an Entry Level Administrator to join their successful and growing business.
This is a great opportunity for a college or university leaver looking for their first office position.
This role could lead to a role within buying or stock control longer term, the business are keen to get a ambitious and confident candidate who has a desire to learn and progress.
Responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
* Develop and maintain a filing system
* Maintain contact/supplier terms lists
* Maintain Purchase order due date accuracy
* Placement and progressing auto generated purchase orders
* Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
* Good time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
* Attention to detail and problem solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Basic knowledge of excel/word