Founded in 1972, Tchibo Coffee Service today is one of the leading food and coffee service companies in Europe with branches in Germany, Austria, Great Britain, Czech Republic and Poland. Tchibo Coffee Service provides tailored out-of-home solutions for a wide range of customers from hotel chains to independent cafés or educational facilities.
With its family of brands (Tchibo, Davidoff Café, Piacetto Espresso, VISTA and Smokin' Bean) the company has built its first-rate reputation based on superior quality products, truly unbeatable service and fair prices. The unique and diverse brand and product portfolio is supported by a cutting-edge equipment and the latest training resources.
Position: Management Accountant
Location: Epsom, Surrey
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 39.5 hours per week, 8.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Thursday and Fridays until 4:30pm
Salary: up to £38,000 depending on experience
Benefits: company bonus scheme+ an enhanced contributory pension scheme and annual holiday starting at 24 days plus public holidays and plenty of lovely drinks and perks!
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join our business in Epsom. The Management Accountant will work closely with the Finance Controller to provide expert insight in budgeting, financial analysis, monthly reporting and improved control of our operation.
- Reporting on monthly Management Accounts.
- Reconciliation of selected balance sheet accounts, namely, VAT, Prepayments, Accruals, Payroll related accounts (Balances Only).
- Follow up on outstanding items, reconciliations of accounts etc.
- VAT Production and Intrastat Reporting (liaison with SSC Hamburg (parent company) in this regard).
- Respond to frequent queries from German departments e.g. queries over results, TCI operations and analyse / drill down into data to provide explanation, discuss assumptions and break high level figures down into further detail.
- Assisting with payroll and benefits and ensure correct reconciliation of payroll accounts.
- Monitoring spend.
- Monitoring impact of business initiatives and accurately report the financial position of the company.
- Work closely with heads of departments to support in all financial matters.
- Statutory and Financial Accounts completed on time and accurate.
- CIMA / ACA / ACCA qualified.
- Previous experience in a Finance department.
- Competent in all Microsoft Office packages specifically Excel.
- Knowledge and experience of using an accounting package (preferably SAP).
You may have experience of the following: Management Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Accountant, Finance Analyst, Finance Officer, Finance Manager, Financial Analyst, Accounts Manager, Reporting, Financial Reporting, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, Part Qualified, Part Qualified Accountant, etc.