Forklift Truck Driver - Manchester Airport
Adecco Aviation are very pleased to be supporting this global cargo handler at Manchester Airport
Our client based at Manchester Airport are offering some great opportunities for a Forklift Truck driver to join them. The role is paying a starting rate of approx £9.20 per hour
In order to be meet the criteria required, you will need to;
* Be able to work any hours covering a 24/7 operation with no restrictions ( IE study etc)
* Be able to make your own way to Manchester Airport
* Provide Eligibility to work in the UK
* Be happy to undertake a Basic Disclosure (Criminal Check)
* Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at a time in the last 5 years.
* Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 30 days or more
If you can meet all of the above, then read on as we have a great role for you!
This role is shift based at a 24/7 operation and will work a rotating shift pattern.
Duties to include:
* unloading deliveries
* putting stock away in the warehouse
* Using a forklift on a daily basis
* Moving stock between areas
* Processing goods in and out
* Stock Management
You will be handling high value goods, along with cargo of all varieties of size and weight.
You should be passionate about your role, possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills, be self-motivated and able to work independently when needs be.
In order to fulfil this role, you will need to hold a full UK driving licence, work as part of a team and be able to work on a rostered basis covering a variety of early, late, weekend and bank holiday shifts. Previous experience is desired but not essential.
In return, you will be working with one of Manchester Airports trusted handling agents offering a competitive rate of pay, uniform, subsidised car parking and the opportunity for progression.
If the above sounds like you then please do send me over your CV today !
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy