Adecco are currently recruiting for a Plumber on a Permanent basis to start with a company based in Poole. This opportunity is for a candidate who have previous experience within domestic plumbing or commercial plumbing.
* Carrying out plumbing general repairs, maintenance and improvements
* Responsible for 1st fix and 2nd fix plumbing
* Responsible for drainage unblocking and problem finding
* Carried out bathroom fitting, cylinder fitting and heating servicing experience
* Undertaking pipework troubleshooting and leak detection via water and air gauges
* Undertaking works to specified standards
* Not much paperwork involved as this is done in office
* Full, valid driving license
* NVQ Level 2: Plumbing
* Gas safety registered is desirable but not essential
* Salary - £23,000 - £30,000 PA (Between £23,000 to £25,000 with company van or £26,000 - £30,000 with own personnel van) Fuel expenses will be paid by company.
* Full time permanent role - Mon - Fri only
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply here or contact the Adecco team directly on (phone number removed) or email
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy