Temporary Data Entry Clerk
Temporary Data Entry Clerk based in Cambridge
Are you organised with excellent attention to detail?
We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to join a friendly Cambridge based company for up to 6 months.
You will be working as part of a team, where your main task will be sourcing and preparing data to input into the ArcGIS databases. You will also be given the opportunity to learn and develop skills within ArcGIS.
Duties will include:
* Extracting information from a variety of sources
* Creating and maintaining checklists
* Typing extracted data into Excel spreadsheets without mistakes
* Creating spreadsheets with varied data without mistakes
* Verifying data
* Updating existing data
* Liaising with the management group and running through checklists with them
Essential experience includes:
* Proven data entry experience
* Strong IT ability, including knowledge of Microsoft 365 applications
* Intermediate knowledge of Excel
* Highly organised and reliable
* Meticulous and accurate
* Proactive and self-motivated
* Have good communication skills
Desirable experience includes:
* Experience of working with recent GIS software (e.g. ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro)
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
Duration: Up to 6 months
Hourly rate: Negotiable
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy.