Currie & Brown is currently looking for a senior planner for our London office. The successful candidate(s) will provide a planning and programming service to both external and internal clients, ensuring that all time-related issues within projects are effectively considered and are able to be controlled or addressed. This programme offer can span all stages of the construction project life from concept and feasibility stages through to occupation.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
* Providing consultancy advice on all programming and monitoring issues
* Preparing high-level strategic programmes to identify and assess impact of key sequence, responsibilities and key strategies
* Monitoring and reporting against programmes at all stages of pre-construction and construction, including the use of S-curves, trend analysis, baselines, critical path analysis, rescheduling, etc
* Undertaking analysis of tender and contract programmes from contractors
* Preparing critical path analysis
* Establishing sequence, durations and options for all stages of projects including design and procurement, legal, financial, gateways, construction and commissioning
* Co-ordinating with project teams including clients, project managers, cost consultants, design and other consultants, and contractors to negotiate and co-ordinate project programme issues
* Providing consultancy advice on delay mitigation and undertaking comprehensive delay and forensic analysis activities
* Developing site logistic and phasing management plans
* Resourcing programmes to demonstrate key inputs and outputs
* Working in any or all sectors of the construction industry including residential, retail, commercial, life sciences, health, education and transport/infrastructure
* Being actively involved in business development and maintaining client relations
* Delivering all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
* Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner; meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients to form strong working relationships
Currie & Brown is one of the world’s leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.