Position: HVAC Engineer
Location: Essex and East London
Salary: £41,655 potential overtime, vehicle, day shifts, private medical, pension, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Discounts on popular retailers and restaurants across the UK
This is an outstanding HVAC/Commercial Gas opportunity for people looking to further develop their career in a multi-site HVAC environment where delivering service excellence is the over-riding objective.
- Working Pattern – Monday – Friday with Standby rota
- City Facilities Management (UK) Ltd is one of the UK’s fastest growing independent businesses.
- We have more than 25 years of successful facilities management and building maintenance delivery across retail, residential and commercial markets.
- We are committed to the perfect partnership with Asda and our mission is to provide them with the best maintained stores exceeding their expectations, every day.
- This one stop solution includes the delivery of HVAC/Gas service and maintenance activity across their impressive client base, which includes one of the largest food retailers in the world.
- This one stop solution includes the delivery of all facilities management services to our client
- We are now looking to recruit a suitably qualified Commercial Gas / Heating Engineer who has experience across multi-site carried out service and maintenance on heating systems.
- You will hold recognized commercial gas qualifications (Essential)
- FGas qualified ( Essential)
- You will be positive in approach, able to work in a dynamic business environment, but above all be committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Experience of HVAC /Gas in a multi-site environment
- Dealing directly with customers, on site management teams
- A hands-on, can-do and flexible approach to your work is an essential requirement
- Full Driving Licence
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you.
Please apply by submitting your CV in the strictest confidence to Gary Russell at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED=