Our client a global leader in science and enterprise are looking to recruit a Receptionist to join their busy front of house team based in Sandwich.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist who has experience of providing the highest standard of customer service and offer their expertise in delivering exceptional front line support. You will have excellent customer service skills, be articulate and have impeccable personal presentation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Meeting and greeting of clients;
* Management of receiving and processing the incoming and outgoing mail;
* Receiving delegates for conferences, making sure their day runs seamlessly and their needs are met
* Provide switchboard service;
* Take ownership for security badges, arranging access to the site and dealing with any queries;
* IT Literate and have a good understanding of MS packages including Word, Excel.
Hours of work are Monday–Friday 8am–5pm (One for lunch) and with on site free parking. If you are passionate, with outstanding communication skills and an ambassador for the highest level of customer service call me today!
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.