Monday to Friday
8.30 am to 5.00 pm
£10.25 per hour
Do you have previous experience in manning a reception?
Are you available to start work straight away?
If so, this role could well be of interest to you…
Key Responsibilities for the Receptionist are:
* Answer telephones and direct the caller to the appropriate associate.
* Greet and direct visitors to the company.
* Receive sort and forward incoming mail.
* Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services
* Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
* Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
Skills and Experience Required from the Receptionist:
* Previous experience as a receptionist with strong administration experience
* Facilities experience beneficial
* Well presented with a professional attitude
* Keen attention to detail
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.
All responses will be managed in line with the new GDPR regulations.