Temp to Perm Payroll Administrator
Sewell Wallis are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator on behalf of our client who are based in North Leeds to join them on a temporary to permanent basis due to growth.
The successful person will ideally have good payroll experience, ideally managing a weekly and monthly payroll of 100+ employees.
Location: North Leeds
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum, dependent on experience
• Manage the administration for the weekly, 2 weekly, 4 weekly and monthly payrolls
• Input necessary payroll information to assist with the production of the payroll
• Manage the administration of all legislation relating to UK and ROI payroll including statutory payments
• Amend details and information accurately when required
• Query resolution
• General HR and payroll administration
If this role appeals to you then please contact Chloe Wilford at Sewell Wallis.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.