National Account Executive
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge where you can bring together your analytical and account executive experience? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, we are recruiting for a National Account Executive and we want to hear from you!
Henkel Consumer Adhesives holds market leading positions and offers high-quality branded products to a wide target group ranging from DIY consumers to parents buying crafting products for their children. Sellotape, Pritt, Loctite and UniBond are just some of our iconic and innovative brands.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to support our Grocery national account sales team. Working exclusively with our Grocery customers including Tesco and ASDA, the core responsibility focuses on growing sales, optimising operations and activating marketing initiatives within the UK.
National Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Work with the Controller and NAM to drive profitable sales growth to outperform the market and competitors
- Improve Henkel brands visibility and end-customer experience
- Strengthen customer relationships, with all areas of our customers from buying through to supply chain
- Develop customer specific account plans and execute co-ordinated activities and promotional plans
- Proactively manage product portfolio through range reviews to increase sales
- Manage customer related budgets within guidelines
- Monitor and report on Henkel and customer KPI's, provide improvement recommendations
- Turn sales plan into accurate forecast in collaboration with Demand Planning
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Marketing, Business Controlling and Supply Chain
- Active participation in sales team meetings and projects
The ideal National Account Executive:
- A competitive streak, with the passion and ambition to become a National Account Manager in the future
- Degree Educated, or equivalent, ideally within Business Management
- Demonstrable desire to want to work with the major UK retailers
- Proactive, passionate, keen to learn, team player
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate ideas concisely and confidently
- Analytical problem solver with high attention to detail
- Personal initiative, with the ability to take on a high level of autonomy
- Exceptional IT skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
If you are looking for your next challenge as our National Account Executive, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.