Administrator – Chester – Negotiable
We are currently looking for an Administrator to work within our clients team. This role will suit somebody who has a background of administration and customer service.
The hours for this role are Full time Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Liaising effectively with other departments regarding the current status of the clients product
- Updating the clients file with relevant information using the bespoke Company system
- Manage own case-load of requests and working with the teams to ensure a timely and effective service at the least cost to the business
- Arranging deliveries and replacements
- Sourcing products from alternative suppliers to meet client’s needs as and when required
- Constantly updating clients on progress
- Liaising with Local Authorities to meet regulations
- Co-ordinating deliveries and collections to ensure the least cost to the business and the best use of resource
- Keeping all relevant paperwork up to date with accuracy
- To ensure Service Level Agreements are issued to suppliers and they are adhered to
The successful candidate for the Administrator should have the following skills and experience:
- A high level of organisation
- Capable of gathering, organising and managing information
- Previous office/ administration experience is desirable
- Exceptional communication skills, previous customer service experience of working within a telephony environment is essential
- Proficient with PC skills
- Team working and working to tight deadlines
If you are interested in the role of Administrator please apply now for immediate consideration.