Production Operatives are required at an award-winning ready meal factory in Malton. Annual salary based on hourly rate is (phone number removed) with excellent overtime earning potential in excess of £18000 per annum. TRANSPORT IS PROVIDED FREE from Guisborough town centre. The role is full time working 12 hour shifts 4 days on and 4 days off. It’s a genuine temporary to permanent opportunity with a company that has a culture of promoting within. The factory offers great canteen facilities with discounted food and drink, microwaves, kettle and fridge to store and prepare your meals. There’s also a meal van arriving on site during every shift.
* Part of a leading global multi-tier food business
* Over 400 employees on site
* Manufacture award winning meals
* Culture of promoting from within
As a Production Operative you’ll be responsible for:
* Food production
* Preparation and packaging
* Variety of roles available within different departments
* Some of the production roles require food factory of kitchen experience however many roles are available for new people to the industry
The Benefits of Production Operative role:
* On site car parking Facilities
* Discounted prices on food and drink within canteen
* Genuine temp to perm opportunity
* Salary of £14,000 to £18,000 and amazing overtime rates
* Transport provided from the Scarborough/Eastfield area
* Full training will be given
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we’d love to hear from you! To start your career as a Production Operative please call Kasha or Sarah: (phone number removed) or email: (url removed) / (url removed)
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates – so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.