Must be able to deliver Management Level 5
You must have experience in a managerial role in any setting.
Responsible for Training, Coaching & Assessment
- To graduate a minimum number of young people from the course.
- Ensure that all required tasks are completed to a high standard and that the quality of the delivery is high.
- To lead the tutoring of the qualifications, through having planned lessons, and to ensure these are engaging, creative and in line with quality assurance processes.
- To mark and assess work of the learners and where necessary assist those who need extra support by delivering small group work.
- To support the participation, retention and progression of learners in their courses and to encourage learners to pursue further education, training or employment on finishing the course.
- To assist learners in finding outcomes prior to the course finishing and to support those who would like to take part in work experience.
- To keep proper and accurate records and registers, ensuring effective monitoring and evaluation of learners’ progression, and to support the writing of reports as required.
- To attend and engage in all relevant staff meetings, and maintain effective communication with staff, learners and other relevant educational organisations.
- To deliver inclusive and high-quality courses, materials and opportunities to all learners.
- To undertake training and CPD as necessary and relevant to the post.
- Good standard of education
- Level 3 Assessing Qualification
- Computer Literate
- Excellent Admin and communication skills
- Car owner/driver
- Willing to travel
- PTLLs or equivalent teaching qualification
- Functional skills in Maths & English (minimum level 2)
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.