£35,000 - Days + overtime
The business are a specialised FMCG manufacturer who will be doubling their turnover from thirty million pounds to sixty million pounds this year due to expanding their customer base. They supply to many supermarket leaders including the like of Marks and Spencer’s, Waitrose, Sainsbury’s, ASDA, poundland and they also manufacture their own line of bespoke products. Their state of the art plant offers the chance to work on high end special purpose machinery within an automated environment. They have 20 robots on site and have invested millions of pounds in brand new PWR Pick and Place robotic systems, Linx printing machines, flow-wrappers, Carton wrappers, baggers, shrink wrappers, Bradman lake feeding systems and much more automated machinery.
This is a great opportunity for any maintenance engineer looking to upskill themselves in a more automated environment.
* No Nights!
* Stability – company have double their turnover within a couple of years due to demand from new and existing customers.
* Great bunch of engineers, all get the job done well but also a great working environment and everybody gets on
* Pay review after three months, they are a company that gives back
* Good pension
* Discounted staff shop
* At least two years working as a multi-skilled maintenance engineer (either bias)
* Engineering qualification – this can be either mechanical or electrical
* Must have a good understanding of three phase and single-phase motors, sensors, contactors, relays.
* Mechanically strong – change belts, bearings, straps, gearboxes, chains etc
* Experience working in a similar fast paced automated environment either within fmcg/food is desirable but not essential.
* Good experience working on conveyors is desirable
* Maintenance Engineers from any background welcome to apply: Food, FMCG, Packaging, recycling, heavy, metal processing, plastics, automotive, Building products etc.
Please email with your application