We are currently recruiting Production Operative on behalf of an expanding manufacturing client in the Knaresborough area. This is a temporary to permanent role and as the successful Production Operative you will benefit from a competitive salary, regular optional overtime, free parking on site and being part of a friendly team.
As the successful production operative you will:
* be a team player, willing to complete various tasks as required
* have experience of manual handling up to 25kg on a regular basis
* have good written and verbal communication skills
* ideally have experience working in a food handling environment - training can be given
* be able to work in the Knaresborough area
* be able to commit to a continental shift pattern - 12 hour shifts - days and nights - 4 on 4 off
Are you looking for your next challenge?
To apply for the Production Operative role please call Sadie at Cordant People on (phone number removed).
CP1 - Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer