Our client, a major international car manufacturer, with a long-standing reputation for excellence and customer satisfaction, are seeking several Receptionists to join them based in their Luton office.
Not only they are looking for a Receptionist, they also looking for a Receptionist Supervisor.
In these exciting roles, you will be responsible for greeting visitors face-to-face, handling the reception desk and hosting visits from leadership and senior management along with hosting promotional events.
- Handling phone calls at reception desk
- Managing a team (Supervisor role)
- Welcome visitors face to face
- Host visits from Leadership and Senior Management
- Host events for external visitors – including catering requests.
- Co-ordinate internal meetings, including meeting room bookings
- Facilitate meetings including taking meeting minutes when requested
- General administration
- Manage post and deliveries
- Assist with the co-ordination of the on boarding process for new agents
- Have experience working as a receptionist
- Excellent Communicator, Self-Starter, strong organisation skills
- Experience managing a team (for the Supervisor role)
- Good computer and telephone skills
What the client can offer:
- Bright, modern, open planned place to work with excellent staff facilities
- 28 days annual leave.
- Client discounts and employee discounts scheme.
- Multicultural, multilingual environment.
- Pension scheme.
- Annual Reward & Recognition ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Role type: Permanent and Full time
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
If interest, please apply now with your updated CV