Our client is seeking a Admin Assistant on an initial 2 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
To provide administrative support for the Councils Transport and give assistance to all teams within the Unit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assess and respond to requests for transport services and/or supply information so that management and client needs can be met quickly and efficiently.
* Develop and maintain service and customer information and database systems to enable monitoring and evaluation of service operation in order that statistical performance measurement information can be extracted.
* Respond to complaints about poor performance from client agents, parents/carers and passengers in a positive and sympathetic manner to ensure the quality standards on dealing with the public are met.
* Analyse and report on service performance and finances to assist senior managers in maintaining standards and priorities.
* Provide general administrative and clerical support including typing/word processing, distribution of papers, preparation of work schedules, meetings, etc., to ensure the efficient operation of the Unit.
* Organise and carry out surveys, e.g. to monitor the level of passenger usage on transport services to help management plan a cost effective service.
* Notwithstanding the detail in this job description, in accordance with the Council’s Flexibility Policy the job holder will undertake such work as may be determined by the Director/Corporate Manager from time to time, up to or at a level consistent with the Principal Responsibilities of the job and in any location within the council.
For this role you will need the following:
- 2 Written references.
- You are eligible to work in the UK.
- A suitable NI Number.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.