My Client is recruiting for a Part-Time Construction Secretary to provide comprehensive support to senior members of staff within the Construction department. This is an exciting position with a varied role on offer and would suit someone who is looking for more than just an administration role. We anticipate the position being part time 20-28 hours per week but this is negotiable. Rate is dependent on previous experience with knowledge of the construction sector preferable, however training can be given for the successful candidate.
The successful applicant will have:
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• MS Office and English proficiency
• Organisational and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise daily workload
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Be an effective team player while also being able work independently, under their own initiative to ensure targets are completed
• Knowledge of the construction sector, (Desirable not essential)
Responsibilities will include:
• Word processing e.g. letters using mail merge, memos, specifications, reports, minutes, contract instructions, final accounts, schedules, employer's requirements and other documents.
• Excel Spreadsheets and multiplication of data.
• Copy typing.
• Transmission of emails.
• Answering the telephone, dealing with queries / taking / relaying messages.
• Planning and maintaining group appointments / schedules.
• Assist with administration tasks arising.
• Build internal and external relationships with individuals associated with the bid process in order to identify bid opportunities
• Maintain company profiles, capability statements and case study information on the company's website
• Any other reasonable duties that may be relevant to this post.
This job description will be subject to review in the light of changing circumstances and may include other duties and responsibilities as may be determined. It is not intended to be rigid or inflexible but should be regarded as providing guidelines within which the individual works.
If you are interested in this role please do not hesitate to apply online or send your CV over to (url removed)!