Social Worker - Rochdale Council - FRT / Complex Safeguarding
Ashberry Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of Qualified Social Worker’s to join our client, Rochdale Borough Council.
We have a number of requirements for a number of different Children Service teams.
This particular requirement is for their First Response Team which is part of their Complex Safeguarding Service Area.
Please get in touch for more details.
Ashberry Recruitment would ask that applicants meet the following:
- DIPSW or equivalent qualification and will be registered with the HCPC as a qualified social worker.
- Have a full driving licence and car available for work along with business insurance.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to make good decisions based on the information available, ensuring effective relationships with other professionals.
- Have the ability to work within and contribute to a team.
- Possess knowledge of service needs for ethnic minority communities.
- Have confident IT skills and be able to navigate an electronic file system.
- Have the ability to write clear, concise robust reports.
- Have a flexible approach when need arises.
Contracts are full-time and generally offered for a minimum of 3 months before rolling on.
Ashberry Recruitment have a team of specialist Social Work Consultants are here to help you find your next contract and support you through your agency career.
Please contact Gavin should you like to discuss this vacancy further or should you wish to discuss any other QSW vacancies within the North of England and surrounding areas.