Are you a graduate with an outstanding academic background and the desire to teach? Would you like to work in a brilliant primary as a Year 1 Teaching Assistant and help drive forward attainment levels in this year group?
If you want to begin on your path towards teacher training, then this Teaching Assistant role at an outstanding primary school in London is what you have been searching for.
• Year 1 Teaching Assistant Required - Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Primary School in South London – Teaching Assistant Post
• September Start – Long term Teaching Assistant Post full time until July 2020
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting a Year 1 Class
• Primary School with Fantastic Career Development - Teaching Assistants
• Academic Primary School with Exceptional CPD
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is open to those the Ability to Support Year 1 Pupils
An outstanding primary school in South London are looking for a Year 1 Teaching Assistant. The school are seeking graduate Teaching Assistants with exceptional academic backgrounds to help aid pupil progress and attainment.
In this Teaching Assistant position you will be working in Year 1 where you will be providing support for teachers throughout the school. Your Teaching Assistant duties will include acting as a group leader or a 1:1 mentor and taking responsibility of whole classes.
Found in South London, this traditional primary school is very close to the local tube station which runs along the Victoria Line. The standard of CPD, training, and pastoral support for staff hugely exceeds national averages due to the school's position as a certified 'Training School'.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.