Part time experienced receptionist required for a busy company based in Notholt.
Duties will include:
- Greet and welcome guests in a warm and welcoming manner.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and department.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Franking Evening Post.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as to assist in editing HR Accounts; creating staff ID cards etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Work experience as a Receptionist.
- Friendly customer service attitude.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional can do attitude and appearance.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.