Temporary to permanent opportunity
£9.61 per hour
An Administrator is required to work for a prestigious company based in Oswestry. The appointed candidate will have a track record of history working in administration.
• Managing a busy inbox of e-mails
• Assisting with manual invoices
• Dealing with telephone calls
• Liaising with a variety of stakeholders including parents, teachers, children, internal departments
• Scanning, photocopying, letter writing, email correspondence
• General administration duties
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes -:
Our client is a long established organisation with a fantastic reputation for quality of their service. This prestigious company is looking for an Administrator who can add value to the team.
• Up to £9.61 per hour (up to 20K once permanent)
• Standard working hours 8.30am-5pm (30 minute unpaid lunch break)
• Free parking.
• Free food – exceptional canteen facility on site.
• The opportunity to work with a fantastic and friendly team.
• Excellent working environment.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.