Office Support Assistant
Location: Chiswick - W4 1SY
Salary: £22,000 + Benefits
Employment Status: Fixed term contract for 12 months - maternity cover.
An opportunity has arisen for an Office Support Assistant within our Stamford Brook garage. We are looking for you to join our administration team, to provide comprehensive administrative support to managerial staff and also, ensure the smooth and efficient running of the garage.
Other key responsibilities include:
• Answering telephones and dealing with all enquiries from staff and the public, including and dealing with calls on behalf of the management team
• Attending meetings and taking notes for managers including disciplinary and grievance hearings
• Dealing with lost property
• Manage public complaints
• Data entry onto databases and systems
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and deliveries
• Stationery ordering and office equipment maintenance
• Adhere to and promote compliance with the Company’s health and safety policies and procedures
• Admin support to Garage Risk Manager for accident data and reporting
• Provide admin support for payroll and cash handling tasks
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required
To be considered for this position you must have proven experience of working in a busy administrative environment. You must have excellent customer service and good communication skills as you will be regularly dealing with public enquiries and internal and external stakeholders.
You will have strong organisational skills in order to effectively manage and prioritise your workload. Accuracy and attention to detail is essential, along with sound IT skills, especially in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
Knowledge of garage administration and health and safety policies and procedures is an advantage but this is not essential. If you are proactive, professional and keen to develop your administration skills then this is the role for you.
To apply you will need to apply with a CV and covering letter explaining how you meet the requirements of the role.