Apply for Support Worker Job in Birmingham, West Midlands (County) via 1 click!
Job Description: You'll be supporting people with all aspects of their day to day living, including social and physical activities, personal care, mobility and meal times. This may involve working with lots of different people including adults and children with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, substance misuse issues mental health conditions and older people.
Your role might include:
* supporting people with social and physical activities
* booking and going with people to appointments
* helping with personal care such as support with showering and dressing
* supporting people with eating and drinking
* monitoring individuals’ conditions by taking their temperature, pulse, respiration and weight, and possibly helping with medication.
Rate of Pay: £8 – £10 depending on qualifications and experience
Job Title: Support Worker
Date Posted: 2018-08-21 13:07:32
Job Type: Contract
Category: Social Care
County: West Midlands (County)
Country: United Kingdom