Apply for Support Worker Job in SY2, Shrewsbury, Shropshire via 1 click!
Job Description: We are a registered care and support charity that offers services to just over 6000 people within the Midlands. These services include supporting people within registered care, domiciliary care, people with learning difficulties, those with mental health issues, young people at risk, older people, BME groups, people at risk of being homeless and those fleeing domestic abuse. Trident has over 50 years of delivering homes, services and innovation in some of the most disadvantaged communities in the Midlands. It employs more than 800 staff, works with over 150 volunteers and provides training places and apprenticeships for many more.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen at the Elms Rehabilitation & Recovery centre based in Shrewsbury. The support worker role is to support customers who are experiencing mental ill health by adopting a preventative approach where the root causes are addressed at the earliest possible stage.
* Good communication skills are essential for this role, and you must be able to communicate effectively with residents, colleagues and partner organisations
* Experience of working with multiple agency partnerships
* Ensure all identified support needs are met
* Offer support to customers to overcome isolation, live a good quality of life
* Deliver a high quality standard of support in a person centred manner
All applications must be accompanied with a current CV which will be used to assess your suitability for the role. Please ensure all the skills, experience and qualifications requested are clearly demonstrated in your CV as explained in the body of the advert.
All applicants must provide their right to work documentation at interview stage, such as a valid passport which will be verified to check your eligibility to work and live in the UK
Job Title: Support Worker
Date Posted: 2018-08-21 13:41:43
Job Type: Permanent
Category: Social Care
Country: United Kingdom